Why should the prospect share with us their most urgent needs? What have we done to earn the right to their trust and sharing?
The first 7 steps of the standard sales call focus on earning this right, warming up the prospect, and include:
- social and business bonding
- type 3 consultative knowledge
- our elevator pitch with a visual aid
- the objective
Research includes: tapping proprietary databases through the library and personality assessments. Typical research can be completed in 20-30 minutes.
Business bonding includes: core value alignment as well as testimonial analysis.
For a brief overview of the standard sales call, please click below:
Innovate Now shows how to sell for emotional intoxication! In modern culture, it’s an oxymoronic idea. Consider the direct and indirect impact of negative stereotypes like Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman; on the surface “joyous selling” is absurd.It’s an extraordinary idea! To potentially achieve emotional intoxication through selling, that is: heroic selling.
More Resources from Urgency Based Selling®
Upcoming & Recent Events
- Your 2nd Great Conversation – Back From Radio Silence – 12/8 – 1 hr. webinar, 30 min. coaching
- Revolutionize Your Sales – 7 Out of the Box Sales Innovations – 7/19 at 10:30 am EST
- The Entrepreneurial Sales Manager – 3/9 at 11:30 am East Coast Time
- The Customer Urgency Meter – 3/9 at 11 am East Coast Time