If you ask leaders “why do salespeople fail?”, you might receive answers like:
- They don’t make enough sales calls.
- They don’t make cold calls.
- They are afraid of rejection.
- They don’t ask for the order.
- They don’t challenge the prospect.
Less frequently will hear the response: “they don’t address the prospect’s risk needs.”
What does this mean? A powerful salesperson is one who can open a closed mind. This salesperson can turn a conversation stopper like “I’m good” – manifesting the closed mindset – into an exploratory discussion.
To read the entire article, please go to this link: